Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(May 1995)

From: Soren Dayton <csdayton @ midway . uchicago . edu>
Date: Mon, 22 May 95 15:06:28 -0500
To: SmartList @ informatik . rwth-aachen . de, list-managers @ midway . uchicago . edu, majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com
Reminder: This is not a diary. A person is reading this

Hello

I am a member of a student group at the university of chicago that is
planning to set up a mailing list server for the entire campus.  I am
looking for a rather extensive review of the various packages (most
particularly ListProc, SmartList, and Majordomo).

more generally, I am looking for information in general about any of the
packages and any strong arguments for one over the other.

if you know of any such review or have any amusing stories that would
help me choose one particular package over another, please offer.

thank you very much

Soren Dayton
csdayton@{midway,redtape}.uchicago.edu

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: new2mail and mail2news programs