Subject: Eval of majordomo.cf problems
From: Vikram Mittal <root @ vulcan . gep . ge . com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 1995 17:12:14 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I am yet having problems of the eval of majordomo.cf

I get an error on line 46 of majordomo which is the eval statement.
My majordomo.cf is both in /etc and /usr/lib/majordomo and both are
owned by majordomo including the directories. I also checked out the
syntax of it and it checks ok.

I am running Linux 1.2.3 with Perl 4.0 Patch level 36 (4.036) and
sendmail.

If you send a mail to majordomo@vulcan.gep.ge.com
with "subscribe test" you'll get the error message.

Any help would be much appreciated. TIA.

Regards,
Vikram Mittal.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: MajorDomo & HTML Interface?