Subject: MajorDomo problem solved. Thanks!
From: "Phil V. Stracchino" <alaric @ babylon5 . babcom . com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 1995 20:27:58 -0700 (PDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com (MajorDomo Users)

As two different people observed, at some time after compiling wrapper,
I managed to reset its modes and ownership incorrectly.  They are now
reset to the correct values (4755 root:majordom) and all is well.  Thanks
for the help!

--
----- Phil Stracchino ---- The Renaissance Man ---- alaric@babcom.com -----
Administrator, The Babylon Project -- Creator, alt.support.survivors.prozac

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: majorDomo 1.93 installation problem