Subject: Re: Notification
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ unpc . queernet . org>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 1995 16:21:50 -0700
To: Don Yuniskis <dgy @ rtd . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com (Majordomo Users)

> C'mon... if you want to keep a backup of the list of subscribers,
> then KEEP A BACKUP OF THE LIST OF SUBSCRIBERS!  It's silly to
> keep all of their subscription/unsubscribe requests lying around.

No, it's not.

I keep copies of the notifications AND The messages TO majordomo, to deal with
the "I never signed up for this list" messages, of which I get about a dozen
a week.
---
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk@QueerNet.ORG
2215-R Market Street #576         San Francisco, CA 94114       +1 415 ALL-ARFF
"There is only one real blasphemy: the refusal of joy."         -- Paul Rudnick