Subject: Re: majordomo1.92 et perl5.001m
From: John-David Childs <jdc @ ism . net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:07:44 -0600 (MDT)
To: Alain Gaeckle <Gaeckle @ sisc . ucl . ac . be>
Cc: Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM

On Mon, 10 Jul 1995, Alain Gaeckle wrote:

>  hello,
> I would like to know if majordomo is working with perl5.001m or we have to wait
> until release 2.0 of majordomo ?

	I've got it working with perl5.001l (el), and plan to upgrade to
5.001m RSN ;-)

John-David Childs                    Internet Services Montana (ISM.NET)
Systems Administrator                Connecting the World to Montana                          (406) 542-0838

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: bulking up