Subject: Yet another strange problem...
From: Billy Riske <riske @ freenet . mb . ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 22:53:49 -0500 (CDT)
To: Major Domo <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

	Well, thanks again to all the people that responded to my last
plea for help, but here's another one. For some reason, it seems
majordomo wants to write all of it's files as the person who is sending
the piece of mail (and this can be a problem, since most of the people
don't have access to any of the directories, and that means I get a nice
92k error message in the mail). I have no idea why this might be. I've
tried mailing as myself, and it goes through fine, but that's because I
have all of the permisions that I need. I've tried an account on another
system, and it gives that nice 92k error message. I just recompiled
wrapper with the user as daemon and the group as majordom (should it be a
different group?). If you have any help with this, it would be much
appriciated. Thanks.

Billy Riske		      	        E-Mail : riske@Freenet.mb.ca
MajorDomo Administrator			or : majordomo-owner@freenet.mb.ca
Technical Operations Committee
Blue Sky Freenet of Manitoba Inc.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Notification