Subject: Re: below
From: "Z.R.C." <snatcher @ gigantor . arlington . com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 15:50:43 -0700 (PDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I personally think the problem is Perl.  I had the same problem until I
upgraded to Perl 5.001l.  Perl 5.001e didn't work for me either.

Zach

                                       .^....^.
               snatcher@arlington.com  ! .\/. !
               Pigdog: gorgon@crl.com  (. oo .)
                    RoR-Alucard         `{""}'

    From: david.lutes@rotor.com (David Lutes)
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Really Stoopid Question...