Subject: Problems setting up majordomo on solaris 2.4
From: gromero @ uniandes . edu . co (Gonzalo-Alfredo Romero-Borda)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 18:24:11 -0400
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hello:

I am trying to install majordomo 1.93 on a sun sparc 10 with SunOS 5.4
(solaris 2.4).  When I send a message to an alias which has "wrapper resend"
as call, I get "Bus Error - Core dumped".  Everything is OK with "wrapper
majordomo" aliases.  The machine has perl 5.001 installed and sendmail
5.x(SMI-SVR4).

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/ideas about how to solve this problem.

//// Gonzalo-Alfredo

Gonzalo-Alfredo Romero-Borda              Information Technology Services
University of Los Andes                   Bogota, Colombia, South-America
gromero@uniandes.edu.co        +57 1   281 56 80 (Voice)  283 41 80 (Fax)

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Any problems with Mime?