Subject: 2 Reply-To headers?
From: Mathias . Koerber @ swi . com . sg (Mathias Koerber)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 12:03:56 +0800 (SST)
Disclaimer: My company pays me to work, not speak for them. So there !

Hi all,

yesterday I tried subscribing to two majordomo (1.93) run
mailing lists. By some local mistake, my elm/sendmail combo
created two identical Reply-To headers.

The <list>-request address in majordomo could not handle that:
   majordomo: Mathias.Koerber@swi.com.sg, Mathias.Koerber@swi.com.sg is not a valid return address.
   554 "|/usr/local/src/majordom/bin/wrapper majordomo"... unknown mailer error 2

Ok, so I corrected my mail, but I start wondering what would happen if
there are two (different) Reply-To addresses for some valid reason?

Could majordomo be made to handle multiple Reply-To:s?

regards
mathias

PS: No, I'm not a majordomo admin yet, but I intend to ...
--
Mathias Koerber at SWi                                 Tel: +65 / 7780066 x 29
14 Science Park Drive                                       Fax: +65 / 7779401
#04-01 The Maxwell                           email: Mathias.Koerber@SWi.com.sg
Singapore Science Park
S'pore 0511         <A HREF=http://www.SWi.com.sg/~mathias/mathias.html>MK</A>
* Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft,  die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft *

Indexed By Date Previous: index