Subject: Re: Disabling who command
From: Jeff Pulver <jeff @ pulver . com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 22:11:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jeff Shepherd <jeff @ trg . saic . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Jeff:

One solution which I went for which isn't "clean" and I never
saw suggested by anyone was to modify
the part of the majordomo program which parses the command string -

for example I changed "who" to be "jeffwho" -

elseif ($cmd eq "jeffwho") { &do_who(@parts); }

This way - only I know the way to "who" the list and even if others
try - they may get a little frustrated when they get an error which states
that majordomo didn't recognize their "who" command...

Regards,

Jeff Pulver
http://www.pulver.com/jeff.html