Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1995)

Subject: Mail List bounce & forward
From: "Michael Kirby" <kirby @ ess . mc . xerox . com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 03:14:29 PDT
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <kirby@pecan.ess.mc.xerox.com>

We are in the process of going from one mailing system to another.
In order to help in the transition, I thought it would be a good idea
to set up a majordomo list that will take mail from the old account,
send a note to the sender, and forward it on to my new account.  (I
can make the notice to the send get more and more nasty as time
progresses).

The question is, of course, how do I send a predefined note to the
sender of any incomming note to a majordomo list?

I'm not on this distribution list, so please respond to my NEW mail
account.

Thanks,
Mike

kirby@ess.mc.xerox.com