Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1995)

Subject: Problems
From: Darren Klein <dmk @ nwdc . com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 21:51:40 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I setup a mailing, and when I send majordomo@nwdc.com a 'subscribe'
request it tells me that the list does not exist.

When I send a 'subscribe' request to testlist@nwdc.com I get a shlock
error. But, I check my permissions, and they are set correctly.

Please help.

First, how are you supposed to subscribe? Do you send majordomo
the subscribe request or the mailing list name?

Thanks.

| Darren Klein     | Internet Service Providers |   (718) 962-1725     |
| dmk@nwdc.com	   |       info@nwdc.com       	|   (718) 962-1708 fax |
| New World Data   |    http://www.nwdc.com     |   Telnet: nwdc.com   |

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: HELP, (problems with resend)!!!!