Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1995)

Subject: setting Return Path
From: "John E. Leon Guerrero" <jlg @ walker . com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 95 17:41:37 PDT
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM
Encoding: 11 Text
Posted-date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 17:44:40 -0700

My Return path is to <majordom@pegasus.walker.com> on messages sent to my lists.
This is the user whom I've installed the software under.  I'd prefer that this
were not visible or set to the list owner.  I've tried many different parameters
but I've been unable to get that one to change.

How can I do this?

Thank you,
jlg@walker.com

(PS:  I've RTFM'd everything I could RTFM--did I miss something?)

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: setting up- shlock/permission problem