Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 1995)

Subject: what aliases do I need?
From: "Michael A. Naud" <manaud @ naz . edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 14:53:37 -0500 (EST)
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

I just setup Majordomo 1.93 on my system. I'm having a liitle trouble
with the required aliases. I have one for majordomo-owner, majordomo and
the name of the list. I have an empty file called test (name of the list)
and the test.info file and test.passwd files. When I try to send a
message to majordomo@naz.edu with the text subscribe test I get back a
message saying no such list. I can get back the general help info from
majordomo, but that is all. I have these files in my listdir and thay
have the right protection. Any clues?

TIA,

Michael Naud

----
Michael A. Naud                          Internet:      manaud@naz.edu
Internet Administrator                   Facsimile:       716.586.2452
Nazareth College, Rochester NY 14618     Voice:      716.586.2525 x827

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Welcome to majordomo-users