Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 1995)

Subject: Re: majordomo setup ?
From: "Dennis Black" <dennis . black @ UAlberta . CA>
Date: 20 Nov 1995 09:08:57 U
To: "majordomo-users" <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>
Cc: "Kim SungIn" <windy @ hyangdan . hit . co . kr>

        Reply to:   RE>majordomo setup ?

Kim, it sounds like you may not be using resend. Check your aliases file
for something similar to:
listname:"|/home/majordomo/wrapper resend -l listname -h majordomo. listname-outgoing"

Our "Mailing list Server" accept the request of subscription
message from potential user and send acceptance message to this
However, our server cannot froward the E-mail message received
from one subscription to the subscriber.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Config file