Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 1995)

Subject: List alias
From: Diego Sierra <dsg @ ll . iac . es>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 95 21:59:06 GMT
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com
Cc: dsg @ ll . iac . es

Hello!

I have a question (of course!):

For example, if I want a moderate list, I must use the proper options in the
resend command and use this two aliases:

test:"|/majordomo/bin/wrapper resend OPTIONS_FOR_MODERATED_LIST test-outgoing
test-outgoing::include:/majordomo/lists/test

so people send mail to the list "test" and the resend processes the mail.
BUT, what happen if a person send mail to "test-outgoing" ??? this is just a
standard alias so his mail would hit the list without the test-owner
approval. IS THIS THE EXPECTED WAY ???

Regards,
Diego Sierra.

| Diego M. Sierra Gonzalez                     Pho#: +34 22 605283 |
| Dpto. de Comunicaciones, Centro de Calculo   Fax#: +34 22 605210 |
| Instituto de Astrofisica de Canarias         Pho#: +34 22 605200 |
| 38200 La Laguna, Tenerife                                        |
| Canary Islands                        Email Internet: dsg@iac.es |
| SPAIN                                       http://www.ll.iac.es |

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Disappearing Subscriber List