Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(December 1995)

Subject: Re: Moderated and approve
From: "Siberia" <klong @ phoenix . net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 18:50:05 -0600
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM
Comments: Authenticated sender is <klong@phoenix.phoenix.net>

Timothy, are you sending it to your list address (not owner-list@ or
majordomo@)?  As an example, I would send a bounced email to:

listname@mysite.com

The body would look like this (beginning with the very first line of text):

This is the original message that bounced due to various reasons.
blahblah blahblahblahblah blahblah blahblahblahblah blahblahblah

On 19 Dec 95 at 18:38, Timothy M. Hughes wrote:

> I tried:

> and it still doesn't work.  It still gives me the error
>
> Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 15:53:51 -0500 (EST)
> From: owner-list@maui.cc.odu.edu
> To: owner-list@maui.cc.odu.edu
> Subject: BOUNCE list: Approval required
>
> .....Next suggestion

Namaste'

Kimberly Long
klong@phoenix.net

What is life?  It is the flash of a firefly in the night.  It is the breath of a
buffalo in the wintertime.  It is the little shadow which runs across the
grass and loses itself in the sunset.
                                              ~Crowfoot 1821-1890         )O(

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Moderated and approve