Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 1996)

Subject: Mail to originator (none)
From: Richard Pieri <ratinox @ unilab . dfci . harvard . edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 09:13:09 -0500 (EST)
To: Majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

--
Richard Pieri/Information Services \ If you're not receiving enough attention,
<ratinox@unilab.dfci.harvard.edu>   \ try knocking over some very expensive
http://www.dfci.harvard.edu/~ratinox \ antique lamps. -A cat's guide to life

From: John Perry <perry@vishnu.alias.net>
Next: Re: What is this??
From: Richard Pieri <ratinox@unilab.dfci.harvard.edu>
Indexed By Thread Previous: [no subject]
From: Richard Murray <root@brain.supernet.ab.ca>
Next: Re: Another beginner question - archive problems
From: "J.V. Lentini" <lentinij@dataadmin.irm.r9.fws.gov>