Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 1996)

Subject: migrating from listserv...
From: rem @ MATH . AMS . ORG
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 1996 11:38:38 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hello everyone.

I am trying to migrate from listserv to majordomo. It seems
to be going fairly well, but there is a feature in listserv
that I cannot duplicate with majordomo. With listserv there
is a .msgno file that keeps track of the message and increments
when the next messages comes in. It also puts this number in
the subject which makes it easier to reference (at least for
me it does). I have read through most of the doc on majordomo,
but I cannot find that feature. Does anybody know how to set
this up?

Thanks for your help.

Bob Morse
System Administrator
American Mathematical Society

Indexed By Date Previous: Can approve work this way?