Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 1996)

Subject: Double barrel replies
From: Paul Key <paul @ reginet . bham . ac . uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 16:45:58 GMT
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

System config:  D-UNIX 3.2a
Majordomo 1.93
Perl 5.001 patchlevel 1m

Hello majordomo-users

Has anyone experienced the following?

I have only the bare-bones of aliases defined...enough to send a 'help'
message to majordomo which I have done. My machine goes into overdrive -
screaming about available swap space falling below 10% free - which smacks
to me of majordomo not being able to go where it wants - a permission type
problem - only where I don't know.  I have checked all that I know.

Now, the problem...on sending a help message the sender gets the correct
bumph back - the help instructions - and I , as majordomo-owner get the
following sent to me...