Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 1996)

Subject: Looking for a way to send Log data to a listowner
From: Fuzzy <fuzzy @ ASARian . org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 13:02:30 -0500 (EST)
To: Majordomo-users List <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

we have a few lists where the list-owner is remote from the
home site of the list. we'd like to impliment a new listowner-admin
command that would send something like:

cat ~majordom/Log | grep [listname] | tail | /bin/mail -s "tail of Log for
[listname]" [mailing_address-of-listowner]

listname-owner/owner-listname alias would be acceptable as a return address
for the reply.

does something like this exist, or would it be hard to add?

thanks...

			Fuzzy

Indexed By Date Previous: One question