Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 1996)

Subject: Re: Blocking 'who' from the world (fwd)
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 06:30:18 -0800
To: Michael Satterwhite <satterwh @ insync . net>, Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM

At 05:32 AM 1/29/96 -0600, Michael Satterwhite wrote:
>At 09:17 PM 1/28/96 -0700, Mark O. Power wrote:
>
>>If anyone there can provide an answer to the question I asked Brent Chapman,
>>I would greatly appreciate it.  I work for the helpdesk of the Colorado
>>Supernet, and I am trying to see if it is possible to block subscribers
>>to a majordomo list from getting the data from a 'who' command.
>
>I believe setting "anon_who" to yes does exactly this.

...if you install the contributed "anon" patch.
---
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk@QueerNet.ORG
2215-R Market Street #576         San Francisco, CA 94114       +1 415 ALL-ARFF
"There is only one real blasphemy -- the refusal of joy!"       -- Paul Rudnick

Indexed By Date Previous: Why is docbelap@super.furg.br a hostile address?