Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 1996)

Subject: CC vs ReplyTo to sent to entire list
From: Rebecca Littleton <ral @ rspac . ivv . nasa . gov>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 10:11:51 -0500 (EST)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com
Cc: ral @ rspac . ivv . nasa . gov (Rebecca Littleton)

	 My question concerns sending a reply message to the entire
list.  Instead of utilizing the "reply_to" option -- which adds a ReplyTo:
field to the message header -- I would like to set up an
automatic CC which has the address of the list.
 	The strategy for this is:   I want all replies
by default to go to the entire list.  However, some users may wish
to reply only to the sender and they could more easily delete the CC from
their message than deleting the address of the list from the
TO field and replacing it with the sender's address.
	Is this possible?  Thanks for your help.

Rebecca Littleton
Systems Admin
West Virginia University
NASA IV&V Facility
Fairmont, WV
ral@rspac.ivv.nasa.gov

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Blocking 'who' from the world (fwd)
Next: Re: archive and digest aren't happy
Next: Re: archive and digest aren't happy
From: aspivakovsky@iie.org