Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 1996)

Subject: Re: Majordomo results: Re: Majordomo results: (no subject)
From: Tom Ryan <tomryan @ camlaw . rutgers . edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 13:26:08 -0500 (EST)
To: Michael Altmann <michael @ umnhcs . labmed . umn . edu>
Cc: Majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Michael,

I know there is a product called Mailserv which will allow for
information to be entered in forms, but output is still sent to the email
address and not the page. I am working on hacking it so that the output
for some commands will sent to a page. Will let the list know if I ever
finish the program.

Tom