Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 1996)

Subject: regular or digest first?
From: emelle @ coopnet . org (Michael Laurenson)
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 07:46:03 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi everyone

I'm learning so much through this discussion group. Thankyou all.

I am going to run a discussion group that will have a digest version and
would like to know what the procedure is for our subscribers.

Do they first subscribe to the regular list and then to the digest and if
so does subscribing to the digest automatically take them off the regular
list.

Or is it possible to just subscribe to the digest version from the beginning.

Or is either way ok?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed.

Regards

Mike Laurenson

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: administrivia