Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 1996)

Subject: suggestions on web interface
From: umansky @ motherjones . com (Eric Umansky)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 15:38:14 -0800
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . com

Does anybody have any suggestions for a web-based interface for subscribing
to a majordomo list? I was told there there is one out there, but I haven't
been able to find it. I am looking to replace the old mailto tag with
instructions on how to subscribe with a simple form where you enter your
e-mail address and you are subscribed to our list. So, has somebody added
this (theoretical) script to majordomo features?

    Eric Umansky
   Web Guy
   The MoJo Wire
   www.motherjones.com