Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 1996)

Subject: problems on SunOS 4.1.4
From: evenden @ ernie . geg . mot . com (Muir Evenden x3510)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 96 13:52:15 MST
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Help! I have just installed majordomo 1.93 on a Sparc20 running SunOS 4.1.4...
I set up a test list with all the proper permissions, but I cannot do anything
thru majordomo to that list...

To test some of the programs, I tried the following command:

% echo help | /usr/lib/sendmail -v test-request

where 'test' is the name of my test list. When executing this command, I get
the following:

"|/usr1/phoenix/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"... unknown mailer error 139

Is this a majordomo problem or rather a sendmail problem? Basically the only
command that majordomo seems to execute properly is the help command....

Any input would be appreciated.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: bounce - admin request. Why ??? (fwd)