Hi All! I'm new to the list, and this is the reason I signed up (after
reading all the docs I could find, of course).
I'm having a strange permissions problem with the mailing list files (the
ones which contain the members of the lists).
Once in a while, and for no reason I can discern, the ownership of
mailinglist reverts from listowner.majordom (which is good) to
majordom.majordom (which is bad).
In all the docs I've read, it says that I just need to set the
permissions of the file to be owned by listowner, and group rw'able by
majordom. But, since this is not the behavior I've been witnessing, I
thought I'd pop my head in here before giving up.
wrapper is SUID root as it's supposed to be under Linux (I presume; it
told me to compile it POSIX when I didn't, so I did).
If anyone can offer me a hand, I'll thank you muchly.
| Jason Marshall, firstname.lastname@example.org. Spots InterConnect, Inc. Calgary, AB |