Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1996)

Subject: Re: IRIX is POSIX?
From: jason @ 3ws . com (Jason Burns)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 09:52:10 -0700
To: Pedro Alejandro Lopez Valencia <palopez @ colciencias . gov . co>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I recompiled MD with the POSIX settings and got the following compiling error:

MD still runs from the command line but not when I mail my commands. I have
double checked the aliases they appear to be correct. Does anyone have an idea
why it could work from the command line but not when mailed?

owner-owner: jason
majordomo: "|/disk2/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"
majordom: jason
majordomo-owner: jason
owner-majordomo: jason

Thanks all