Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1996)

Subject: Can't make "-request" address work
From: Jim Reisert <jjr @ databook . com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 1996 13:27:25 -0400
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com (MajorDomo Users)

I am running 1.93 on a NetBSD system.  I am using Perl 5.001 (I don't know
which flavor).

I can get majordomo to answer requests, and sending mail to list members
(including archiving using archive2.pl) seems to work.  The only thing I can't
get working is my "-request" alias.  Here it is from my /etc/aliases file:

name-l-request: "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo -l name-l"

The request just goes off into never-never land.

Any ideas?

Thanks - Jim

--
Jim Reisert <jjr@databook.com>		Databook, Inc., Danvers, MA