Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1996)

Subject: UNKNOWN MAILER -- 5
From: y . baruani @ unesco . org
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 18:47:53 +0200
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com
Cc: diybw @ unesco . org, majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

Hello folks,
I have been using MD for more than a year and so on AIX 3 IBM but all of a sudden I get error message as follows below;

his is a MIME-encapsulated message

The original message was received at Fri, 7 Jun 1996 13:28:14 +0200
from exone@localhost

   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
"|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"  (unrecoverable error)
    (expanded from: majordomo)

majordomo: Exec format error
554 "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"... unknown mailer error 5

   ----- Original message follows -----

COULD SOMEONE BE KIND ENUUF TO HELP/ADVISE as users have started to complain ??.

Please reply directly to my E mail address as I am not a MD subscriber yet.

Thank you

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Strange words.