Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1996)

Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
From: fotis @ netmode . ece . ntua . gr (Fotis Stamatelopoulos)
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 13:13:30 +0200
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I have installed Majordomo 1.93 on a Solaris 2.5 Sun with Perl 5.002
installed. I'm a little confused with Perl versions working or not working
with majordomo. The lists I have set up seem to work fine for now; am
I missing something (some hidden error that I'm too novice to identify),
or is this Perl version ok? After installing it someone told me that the
highest working Perl version with Majordomo is 5.001a.

Thanks,

fotis

Indexed By Date Previous: help