Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1996)

Subject: Re: Config Help
From: Michael Satterwhite <satterwh @ insync . net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 05:26:58 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

At 11:43 PM 6/13/96 -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

>[Seven times so far...]
>
>TB> Everything seems to work alright except I cannot get the lists to use
>TB> the .config files.

This sounds like he's not using resend. A common mistake is to simply alias
the list to the file of list subscribers. At that point, the config file is
completely ignored.

Could you post a copy of your aliases? I'll bet that's the problem.

---Michael
Help Support "A Minor Consideration"
http://www.minorcon.org

Indexed By Date Previous: ADMIN: Mailing loop fixed