Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1996)

Subject: Making a "bounces" list
From: timm @ andrews . edu (Steve Timm)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 15:38:33 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Greetings, majordomo users

I manage several majordomo lists of my own, but recently I saw
on another majordomo list that I subscribe to, a very interesting feature.
My machine had been down for 24 hours and thus mail had not been deliverable
to me.  Apparently without sysop intervention, my address was put
on what is called the "bounces" list, and instead of getting the regular
E-mail from the list, I got one message a day from the "bounces" list
until my system came back up and I sent in a message to resubscribe.

Is anyone ot there running such a setup?  If so, how do you make it work?

Steve Timm

Indexed By Date Previous: Subscribe approval problem