Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1996)

Subject: Closed, Moderated list....
From: Pat Schmidt <pschmidt @ jfku . jfku . edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 12:39:15 -0700 (PDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hello,
I managed to make my list closed so that the owner has to approve
subscription, but I am still having trouble making the list so that only
those on the list, can send mail to it.  I have poured over faq pages and
seem to believe that I need to modify the aliases file with a -I
<filename>, but no matter how I do it, it still allows anyone to send to
the list.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thank you very much

Patrick Schmidt
Information Services
John F. Kennedy University
Orinda, CA

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: problems with Majordomo address