Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1996)

Subject: Piping to Approve
From: Rizulo <rizulof @ newschool . edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 11:07:35 -0400
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I've seen a suggestion that a owner of a moderated list can send
( or pipe) the "Bounced for approval" message directly to
approve through his mailer. How is this done? Only from a Unix
mailer? I can't find anything in the archives or FAQs on how to
do this. I know how to include the "approved" password and
return the message to the list or run approved on the file.  But
this "piping" procedure seems much easier.

Thanks,
Frank Rizulo

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: RFC