Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1996)

Subject: majordomo-owner error message
From: chris @ sparkie . osl . state . or . us
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 08:20:46 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Follwing is a message that I continue to get (as majordomo-owner) even
thought this problem address was deleted over a week ago. I have gotten
another message similar to this one for another address that was
unsubscribed. When it says "your message has been enqueued", does that mean
that it is queued up and will continue to cycle back to me. How do I "stop
the insanity"?

Christopher Adams

Your message could not be delivered to:

    cjg1

Your message has been enqueued and undeliverable for 7 days.
No further attempts will be made to deliver your messsage.