Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1996)

Subject: Approving messages
From: "Steven Weisz" <weiszs @ sp-agency . ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 96 12:35:30 EDT
To: <majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . com>

Hi There,

	I'm currently running Majordomo v1.93 and I'm trying to set up a
moderated list. Everything works fine up until the list owner is to approve
the request. The way things are set up is that the list owner (me for the
time being) wants to do his moderation from a PC therefore I can't use the
approve script. When a message comes in, it is sent to test-owner for
approval with

BOUNCE test: Approval required

What I've tried doing to approve the request is to turn the message back
into a draft copy insert a blank line, then "approve: approvesecret", then
another blank line. After a few minutes I get another message asking for an
Admin request. I try to approve this with the admin password, but this
seems a little crazy, what am I missing?

thanks
	steve

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: majordomo-owner error message