Subject: majordomo digest
From: david @ cnation . com (David Alan Pisoni)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 12:11:47 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I am using majorodomo v1.93 on a Linux 1.2.13 box (slackware 3.0).   I am
having a most difficult time figuring out how to set up a digest for a
mailing list.  I have read the FAQ, the readme's, I'm still stumped!  The
'digest' script doesn't seem to work right, and I can't really figure out
what steps to take, and in what sequence.  Can anyone point me in the
direction of a document or documents that have specific instructions on
this matter?

Thank you for your help,

             David Pisoni,  System Administrator
               Web Design and Promotion -
             310/656-3450  -  310/656-3453 (fax)

Indexed By Date Previous: Sorry for the mail storm.
Next: Re: bulk mailer question