Subject: Help on hiding lists
From: georgek @ pmihwy . com (George R. Kasica)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 18:11:43 GMT
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Hello:

We run a number of MD-1.93 lists here internally. Recently we started
a couple of external lists. How do we hide the Internal ones off of
the list command??  I've looked at the FAQ and the config files under
advertise with out any comprehension of what to put there. Ideally
we'd like the following:

External ists show up to external (non *@pmihwy.com) people
Internal lists only show to *@pmihwy.com people
A particular closed list shows up to noone.

I'm sure this is easy if you understand it, but I'm stumped.

Thanks in advance,

===[George R. Kasica]===        +1 414 290 6745
Network Manager                 +1 414 290 6753 FAX
Preferred Emergency Physicians  Mequon, WI USA
georgek@pmihwy.com

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Reply to: and Autoresponder caused