Subject: Re: Majordomo 1.97 on Solaris
From: Javier Santiago Arenas <javiers @ tule . antequera . com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 10:33:30 -0600
To: Venkat_Raghavan @ freddiemac . com (Raghavan, Venkat)
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Majordomo 1.97 ?

I never heard about majordomo 1.97.Where do you get it? Itīs a beta?

I have a Solaris 2.4 x86 plataform and I didn't get something similar.
Check your compiler.

>I am trying to compile majordomo 1.97 on a Solaris 2.4 platform. When I run
>the wrapper with the test script I get a message saying "recompile for
>POSIX". I have changed the Makefile to use both the BSD and POSIX options
>separately but still get the same error. Has this got something to do with
>setuid on Solaris ? Any help would be appreciated .
>
>Thks
>
>Venkat

----------------------------
Javier Santiago Arenas

Network Manager.
Antequera Red, S.A. de C.V.
H. Colegio Militar #1009-4
Colonia Reforma
68050  Oaxaca, Oax.
MEXICO

Phone: +52 (951) 305-58
Fax: +52 (951) 306-57
e-mail: javiers@antequera.com
http://antequera.com

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Autoresponder.