On Sat, 20 Jul 1996, Louis Zirkel III wrote:
> When I first got hold of Majordomo I had these same errors with Linux
> 1.2.13 and I fixed them by adding <string.h> to the includes because line
> 65 references the strchr() function. Line 99 (100 after the <string.h>
> addition) then is a char definition as follows:
> char setgroups_used = "setgroups_was_included";
> which obviously is incorrect because it should use a char *, not just a
> char. I changed that, and presto I was off.
Thanks for your recommendations. The definately go ride of wrapper
compile problems. But, unfortunately I still am having trouble with
majordomo or sendmail dying, which depends on which host I send mail
commands to Majordomo. I'll start another thread to discuss this prob.
Maybe you have some insight to this on aswell.
| Mike James XICOM NetWorks, Inc. |
| email@example.com Newark DE's Premier Christian Internet Gateway |
| http://www.xicom.com/ 302-369-8842 (voice) 302-369-8846 (fax) |