Subject: Re: Welcome to majordomo-users
From: Ron Ehrens <ron @ kaiwan . com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 09:33:24 -0700
To: Majordomo-Workers @ GreatCircle . COM
Cc: Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi All

 I am just getting started with a majordomo list offered
by my ISP, and have done some simple work with the config file.

First, I can't figure out how to eliminate the rather long technical header
info that precedes the actual posting that gets distributed to list
subscribers.  (basically how do I get rid of the technical stuff that
is included before the actual message content)?

Second, I've been plagued by complaints that the mailings to
subscribers does not have a "subject:" , so how do I get the
email distribution to subscribers to have the "subject:" of the
original post.

I you our anyone else has answers to these questions , I'd appreciate
it if you would email me at:  ron@kaiwan.com

BTW,  I run the IESS-Internet Entrepreneurs Association discussion
group and my list is "iesslist" , you can subscribe to the list at:

             majordomo@ix.entrepreneurs.net

include the following in your email body:

              subscribe iesslist <your email address>

You can get more info on the IESS, at :

             http://www.iess.com/iess

or send email to :  info@iess.entrepreneurs.net

   I look forward to hearing from you about these Majordomo
issues.

    Ron Ehrens, IESS

Ron Ehrens, AII-Applied Internet Intelligence-Internet Presence Services
     Founder, IESS - Internet Entrepreneurs Support Association
       "HELPING ENTREPRENEURS PROSPER & BUSINESSES SUCCEED!"
         Telephone: 818-222-4404   EMAIL: ron@kaiwan.com
  IESS Web: http://www.iess.com/iess  EMAIL: info@iess.entrepreneurs.net
  IESS FTP: ftp://ftp.iess.com/pub/iess/
  Subscribe to the "iesslist", EMAIL: majordomo@ix.entrepreneurs.net
   with the following message: subscribe iesslist <your email address>
  AII  Web: http://www.entrepreneurs.net/aii/aii.htm
  For info on putting your business on the Internet, send EMAIL to:
                  presence@iess.entrepreneurs.net

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: 'make' errors in Linux 1.2.8