Subject: Adding individual names to the WHO list
From: Paul Greene <pgreene @ phoenix . net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 17:26:28 -0400
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

I'm administering a list that has a closed admission policy. Therefore I
have to manually subscribe each new subscriber.

I would like each person's personal name to appear in the WHO lists, not
just their e-mail addresses. What is the format to use to get full names to
show up alongside the e-mail addresses ?

This is the command I currently use to subscribe new people

APPROVE password subscribe list-name e-mail_address

Any help is much appreciated.

Paul Greene

Indexed By Date Previous: Closed List Proble