Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(August 1996)

Subject: Re: Losing the subscriber list
From: Richard Pieri <ratinox @ unilab . dfci . harvard . edu>
Date: 07 Aug 1996 10:33:40 -0400
To: Majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

--
Richard Pieri/Information Services \ Make your mark in the world, or at least
<ratinox@unilab.dfci.harvard.edu>   \ spray in each corner. -A cat's guide to
http://www.dfci.harvard.edu/         \ life

From: Dave Wolfe <dwolfe@risc.sps.mot.com>
Next: Re: Messages Looping
From: Richard Pieri <ratinox@unilab.dfci.harvard.edu>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Losing the subscriber list
From: simonsez@emapnet.com (Andrea and Jay)
Next: Re: Losing the subscriber list
From: Mario Storti <mstorti@galileo.unl.edu.ar>