Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(August 1996)

Subject: Moderated list routines
From: John Debruyn <jdebruyn @ usa . net>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 18:25:35 -0600 (MDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hi all:

I have worked with Majordomo lists as a list "owner" for the last four or
five years and have just recently undertaken that role for a "moderated"
list that requires the "Approved: password" routine.  This is a
"distribution" only list so that I will be orignating all of the messages.

I would like to get the subject line to work--appear in the message that
is distributed by Majordomo--but that will probably require me to do
something I am not doing.  I got the most recent FAQ before embarking on
this and set the config file to a moderated list.

Here is the message I sent to the list (with my password shown as password)
and, following the double line, the message that Majordomo distributed: