Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(August 1996)

Subject: Re: Resend Errors
From: Jim Lentini <lentinij @ dataadmin . irm . r9 . fws . gov>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 09:52:22 -0600 (MDT)
To: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM, John Lambertson <lambertj @ dataadmin . irm . r9 . fws . gov>, alan_fisher @ mail . fws . gov

Hi again Jason,

I've installed perl 5 and I tested your script. I got the proper UID so
it looks like wrapper isn't my culprit. Any idea where I should look now?
I'm really confused since my setup had been working for months. I added
some development libraries to my system and POOF majordomo is busted.

jim

	##	James V. Lentini	##
	##	Systems Analyst		##
	##	Voice:303.275.2414	##