Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(August 1996)

From: katrina @ cia . com . au (Katrina Ritchie)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 11:20:09 +1000
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hi All you knowledgeable Majordomo users :-),

I'm sorry if this is a FAQ question, (I can't find it there!) but...

I am trying to unsubscribe an address from my list... unfortuneately all of the information will not fit one one line, therefore I get the below back from majordomo and it unsubscribe ME!!! :-(...

**** Command '' not recognized.

How do I deal with unsubscribing these *long* addresses??? What is the secret?

Also one more question... Is it possible to configure majordomo so the digest header has the sender/originator of the post as well as the subject in the "In This Issue" header.

Please reply privately as at the moment I am not subscribed to this list, I'm having a hard job keeping up with my own lists mail <bg>

A Big TIA!

Kindest regards & yours in wellness,
Katrina (Ritchie)
WELLPET List Administrator/Owner
Sydney, Australia
        "Qui me amat, amat et canem meam" - St. Bernard
           (He who loves me, loves my dog as well)

Indexed By Date Previous: Advertise pattern matching.