Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(August 1996)

Subject: Re: More on that majordomo.cf file error.
From: Dave Wolfe <dwolfe @ risc . sps . mot . com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 14:38:21 -0500 (CDT)
To: chrisj @ polaristel . net (Christopher Josephes)
Cc: Majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

[ Christopher Josephes writes: ]

> I did a perl -cw on the [majordomo.cf] file and all I received were
> those "used only once" errors. What exactly is "eval" doing to this
> file that I am unable to detect?

Sounds to me like you and Mj aren't looking at the same file if 'perl
-cw majordomo.cf' doesn't get errors but Mj does when eval'ing it. Check
your Makefile to see how you configured Mj or run 'strings wrapper' and
look for MAJORDOMO_CF.

--
 Dave Wolfe    *Not a spokesman for Motorola*
 Motorola MMTG  6501 Wm. Cannon Dr. W. OE112  Austin  TX  78735-8598