Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(August 1996)

Subject: bulk-mailer problem with majordomo
From: -Vince- <vince @ mercury . gaianet . net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 12:05:30 -0700 (PDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

	I'm running majordomo 1.93 with bulk_mailer on a FreeBSD 2.2
-CURRENT system,  I noticed when majordomo goes directly to sendmail, the
queue would be sending out immediately but when it goes through
bulk_mailer, it's shown in mailq but smehow sendmail will wait atleast 20
minutes before it goes out, does anyone know a way around this?  Thanks...

Vince

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Archive & Permissions Problems